Become involved with your community and have an impact on the events that affect you and your family. Join the CPCA and act now to keep Crystal Palace a place of which to be proud.
As a member you will receive regular newsletters in which you can have your say and we will keep you informed of local issues, planning applications, events and comment. Join us at our many social events such as concerts, quiz nights, restaurant and theatre trips.
An annual subscription covers an entire family, business or voluntary group and costs only £8 (or £5 for concessions).
Download a membership form:
We need your skills!
Come along and meet like-minded souls who care about the area - and, who knows, you might even have some fun!
All skills are welcome. for instance:
- Desktop Publishing (could you lay out a newsletter?)
- Database Skills (could you set up a database? or help us with data input?)
- Graphic Design (could you design a poster or a leaflet?)
- Marketing (could you help us publicise the association and recruit new members?)
- Journalism (could you write for, and/or help us produce, the newsletter?)
- Computer Support (could you persuade our machines to behave properly?)
- Events Organisation
And of course, there's always mountains of Routine Administration to do - or, if you prefer a bit of purposeful exercise, you could pound the streets, delivering the Newsletter.
Phone, write, or email us about how you'd like to help - we'd love to hear from you!We need your email addresses!
The ability to communicate with our members in an instant is an absolute boon, especially if there's something urgent we need to tell you, but email addresses are sensitive creatures - one digit out, and they don't work.
They also go out of date quickly - so if you haven't heard from us by email for a while, we probably don't have your correct address, in which case it would be helpful if you could send us an email so we can get it right. You can contact us here - I look forward to hearing from you.
Latest News and Events
CPCA Chair John Payne has undergone successful corrective chest surgery. John is at home recovering well and I am sure we would all like to wish him a speedy recovery.
- Audrey Hammond, President
- Events CPTT Fairtrade Fortnight
- Events ‘Hot Flashes and Mood Swings: The Ups and Downs of Menopause’
- Events Comedy nights
- News CPCA legal challenge over Park housing
- News CPCA responds to Bromley's 'Core Strategy' consultation
- News Upper Norwood Library Faces Closure and Sale
- News Re-run AGM farce as Croydon refuses to honour Joint Library Agreement
- Older news can be seen on our Archive page