Our gallery will develop over time into a larger collection of images of the Crystal Palace area, both current and historical. Submissions for the gallery are welcome by email for works in any medium.
You may have seen CPCA President Audrey Hammond's book 'Crystal Palace - Norwood Heights'. Here is a selection of her paintings that starts there and takes in some more recent works.
Another colourful collection of paintings which features restaurants, pubs and shop fronts from in and around the Triangle as well as the Crystal Palace Station frontage.
Mike is a founder member of the CPCA whose pictures of local houses, views and landmarks have been created in a variety of media.
These vibrant paintings of shops and buildings around the Triangle were originally featured in the 2007 Signals 5 festival.
Latest News and Events
CPCA Chair John Payne has undergone successful corrective chest surgery. John is at home recovering well and I am sure we would all like to wish him a speedy recovery.
- Audrey Hammond, President
- Events CPTT Fairtrade Fortnight
- Events ‘Hot Flashes and Mood Swings: The Ups and Downs of Menopause’
- Events Comedy nights
- News CPCA legal challenge over Park housing
- News CPCA responds to Bromley's 'Core Strategy' consultation
- News Upper Norwood Library Faces Closure and Sale
- News Re-run AGM farce as Croydon refuses to honour Joint Library Agreement
- Older news can be seen on our Archive page